Organic Allergy Elixir Tea
Allergies make for a tough battle – open airways and give your body a boost of nutrients with our Organic Allergy Relief tea. Borrowing effective ingredients like slippery elm, ginger root, and oregano from our Lung Health tea and blending them with Peppermint, Licorice Root, Nettle Leaf, Sage, and Ginkgo; we created an allergy relief tea with a wallop.
Allergy Relief has a bold flavor highlighted with peppermint.
- Organic Peppermint: The highlight of this tea, peppermint has been shown to relieve headaches, relieve clogged sinuses, reduce cramps, and aid sleep
- Organic Nettle Leaf: Nettle leaf can reduce inflammation and treat hay fever, making this ingredient a strong opponent against allergies.
- Organic Ginger Root: Ginger root can be effective in relieving congestion and increasing circulation to the lungs. Ginger is also known to help reduce inflammation.
- Organic Licorice Root: Licorice root is used to help soothe the respiratory system, relieve irritation, and expel sticky mucus. Licorice root can help the body produce new, clean mucus which helps the respiratory system function smoothly.
- Organic Sage: Sage is a member of the mint family and is a great source of antioxidants. It can also help reduce inflammation and provide relief from congestion caused by the build-up of mucus.
- Organic Ginkgo Leaf: Ginkgo biloba may help to reduce asthma symptoms. It can help reduce inflammation which can make breathing easier.
- Organic Oregano: Oregano is an immune booster that can help remove toxins from the body. It may also provide relief from allergy symptoms.
- Organic Slippery Elm: Slippery elm provides stress relief, but is mainly known for its ability to coat the throat providing relief from sore throats, coughing, and other respiratory ailments.
Use our Drawstring Teabags for easy prep!
Caffeine Content: None
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water
Let tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.