Organic Beautiful Skin Tea
Looking for a natural, organic alternative to improve the health of your skin and hair? Our Organic Beautiful Skin Tea promotes clearer skin and stronger hair, making you feel beautiful from the inside out! Made with only organic herbs, this refreshing blend is light and sweet with a hint of ginger that warms your soul and radiates through your beautiful hair and skin.
- Organic Rooibos: Rooibos is a herb from South Africa that has numerous health benefits. It has 6 times the antioxidants as green tea, is completely caffeine free, and has been shown to aid in relaxation. Also, it contains alpha hydroxy acid and zinc which are great for the skin!
- Organic Ginger Root: Ginger root has numerous health benefits and is a super herb that is great for overall health. But it was chosen for the Beauty Me blend due to it's flavor and it's ability to help you absorb more nutrients from the other powerful herbs in this blend.
- Organic Peppermint: Peppermint is a great herb with excellent flavor and numerous health benefits including digestive and respiratory health. It's flavor gives this blend it's smooth and refreshing taste.
- Organic Dandelion Root: Dandelion root has been growing in popularity due to its numerous health benefits including improving liver function and overall health. It also packs a Vitamin A punch which helps improve skin health.
- Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi): Tulsi is highly antibiotic, a disinfectant, antibacterial and anti-fungal. It has been shown to even cure skin disorders!
- Organic Gotu Kola: The saponins in gotu kola have been shown to help in the appearance of your skin. It can reduce wrinkles, blemishes and more!
- Organic Burdock Root: Burdock root has phytosterols in it that have been shown to promote hair growth and health. It is also packed with numerous vitamins and minerals which are essential to overall skin and hair health.
- Organic Rose Petals: Besides looking beautiful, rose petals have numerous health benefits including detoxifying the body and helping cool you down.
Caffeine Content: None
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water
Let tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)